Compete to win cash prizes, exciting travel and real-world business experience.
UniGame is an international business case competition for undergraduate and graduate level students paired in teams of 3 of any variation (students do not need to be from the same school, have the same major nor same academic level). The challenge calls for innovative proposals to help us tackle real business needs. The proposals should be submitted in video format (3 minutes maximum) and uploaded to our site by clicking the "Join 2018 Unigame" button. View the timeline below for important dates.2018 NATIONAL FINALISTS
Select one of the following business challenges:
How can Unilever efficiently, effectively and sustainably:
1. Reach the African American consumer with products such as:
a. Dove Men + Care - targeting AA men
b. Hellmann’s - targeting AA Families
2. Extend the ice cream season from a few months per year to a full year experience
3. Make Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mix more relevant for millennials
4. Work across our brands to leverage a subscription order model through our retailers that specifically target men
5. Make Klondike the #1 ice cream bar for millennials
6. Free Choice: Have a unique idea for Unilever? Share it. We look forward to hearing your creative and innovative recommendation.
For more information about the Unigame business challenges, click the button below to download the PDF.UNIGAME BUSINESS CHALLENGES
*Cash prize split evenly among team members
Finalists have the opportunity to interview for the Unilever Leaders Internship Program or Unilever Future Leaders Program.
Winning team represents North America in the Unilever Future Leaders’ League (the global Unilever Business Competition hosted in London)
Learn from top Unilever Leaders at our headquarters.